All patients attending the audiology clinic are seen by Dr Deepak Kumar, Audiological Scientist.
Dr. Deepak specialises in Hearing, Hearing Aids, Hearing Tests, Tinnitus, Balance, Microsuction, Ear Wax, Hyperacusis and has over 20 years of experience working in his specialty.
He has been working in the Royal Victoria Eye & Ear Hospital on a senior position for over 14 years. He is expert in treating hearing disorders in adult and children, Tinnitus & Hyperacusis, Dizziness & Vertigo and Hearing Aid Prescription
· Bachelor Degree in Audiology from University of Mysore, India
· Master in Audiological Science from University College London, UK
· Doctor of Audiology from A T Still University Arizona, USA
· Member of Irish Academy of Audiology (MIAAA)
· Member of Irish Hearing Aid Audiologist (MISHAA)
· Fellow member of American Academy of Audiology (FAAA)
Deepak has worked in all aspects of Clinical Audiology including tinnitus, vertigo/dizziness, prescription of hearing aids, cochlear implant etc. He is also involved in teaching medical and paramedical students in the clinic as well as in the university. He has also been working in the Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital, Dublin since 2004.
Deepak has carried out number of research in the field of clinical audiology and has received clinical and research awards. He has presented number of clinical and research papers in the national and international conferences and is author of many publications